- BRAND NEW 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Open Plan Living
- Comfort cooling to the living room and bedroom
- Private Balcony
- CCTV security system to the car park, entrance lobby and development
- Exclusive access to The Tamesis Club; The Spa with swimming pool, sauna, steam room, treatment room, screening room, snooker room, wine tasting/storage room and virtual golf
- Property Managed by Harvey W James
- ARLA Protected Agency
- EPC – B
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W James proudly presents this BRAND NEW highly sought after One bedroom, One bathroom riverside development located in an exclusive London address in a truly privileged position. Set in beautifully landscaped gardens beside one of the most dramatic stretches of the River Thames, these elegantly designed apartments offer all the advantages of a distinctive lifestyle in superb surroundings within easy reach of Central London. Just eight minutes by Underground from South Kensington and eleven minutes from Knightsbridge
The apartment is finished to the highest standard throughout and benefits from an open plan reception/dining area with a state of the art kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances, wine cooler and a stone kitchen worktop. Further benefits include access to a private balcony and the large windows allow for natural light to flood the living space.
Fulham Reach has a style and sophistication of its own. Residents enjoy exclusive membership of the Fulham Reach lifestyle club, which features a host of private facilities including a spa, gymnasium, swimming pool, virtual golf, wine cellar and screening room. So please call early to avoid disappointment. PROPERTY: The impressive entrance lobby at Faulkner House provides a grand yet welcoming atmosphere for residents and guests; The feature stone wall, veneer panelling and stone floor reflect the sleek contemporary apartments and the natural surroundings.
So please call early to avoid disappointment
- Open Plan Kitchen/Living Room – Wooden flooring, Comfort cooling, Custom designed fully integrated European kitchens, Stainless steel recessed sink, Integrated fan assisted electric oven, combination microwave oven and induction hob, Integrated extractor fan Integrated dishwasher Integrated wine cooler, integrated fridge/freezer Feature lighting below high-level cupboards Washer/dryer, Dining table and 4 chairs, Tv unit., 2-seater sofa -
- Bedroom – Carpet flooring, blinds, Comfort cooling, Double bed, side cabinets
- Bathroom – Villeroy and Boch bath, WC and Laufen basin Chrome taps and bath fillers, Heated wall panel with chrome robe hooks and towel rail, Porcelain floor and wall tiling, Rain shower and hand shower to shower enclosure, Wall-mounted WC’s with soft closing seats, Custom-designed vanity unit and concealed shaver socket
The Tamesis Club's facilities include a beautiful spa, gymnasium, swimming pool, virtual golf and a cinema screening room. After a workout in the gymnasium, enjoy some peace and quiet in the exclusive spa or just sit back and relax in the elegant Residents’ Lounge. The extensive leisure facilities are designed for your enjoyment, the ideal environment in which to socialise, unwind and enjoy the company of friends. Rest in the knowledge that at Fulham Reach nothing is far away, with all the private residents’ facilities at your fingertips.
Soft ambient lighting and elegant marble surroundings make every dip in the pool a pleasure, before unwinding in the adjacent Jacuzzi or steam room. In addition to the latest cardiovascular machines, you can choose to attend a range of exercise classes. Our personal trainers are available to work with and tailor a fitness programme to suit your individual needs.
Enjoy practising your swing on some of the best championship courses in the world, using the very latest simulators. You can also choose to view films in the privacy of the screening room in the Private Members’ Club. From Hollywood movies to must-see TV shows and major sporting events*, nothing beats watching them with friends and family, cinema-style.
Hammersmith Station (Zone 1) is served by District, Circle and Hammersmith & CIty and Piccadilly lines London Buses routes 9, 23, 27, 33, 72, 190, 209, 211, 220, 266, 267, 283, 295, 391, 419, 485 and H91 and night routes N9, N11 and N97 serve the station via Hammersmith bus station, part of which is above Hammersmith Broadway
South Kensington is just an 8 minute journey and Knightsbridge 11 minutes. For International travellers, Heathrow Airport can be reached within 30 minutes.
COST & FEES:
- Move-in cost - £2000 (Rent in advance) + £2307.690 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = £4307.69 (Total move-in cost). - Council Tax Hammersmith & Fulham - Band TBC - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- Contract Term: 6Months (minimum term) 1 Month rent in advance & 5 Weeks security deposit
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only. If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Harvey W James does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out.
Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Landlord or the Landlords agent. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Harvey W James is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before signing the tenancy agreement.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: