- One Bedroom, One Bathroom
- Open/Plan Kitchen/Reception
- Electric Only
- Private Terrace
- A 8 mins walk from Streatham Hill Station (Zone 3)
- Quiet residential street
- Free on-Street parking
- ARLA Protected Agency
Harvey W James is pleased to present this wonderfully presented One bedroom, One bathroom apartment on Daysbrook House, Wavertree Road in Streatham. Comprising a well proportioned double bedroom, Open plan living room and modern tiled bathroom suite.
Daysbrook house on Wavertree Rd is located close to Streatham Hill train stations with both having access to the Southern Service in to London Bridge, London Victoria, Balham and Clapham Junction
With the added benefits of having Tesco, Sainsbury, Streatham Ice Rink and Leisure Centre, The Gym, Viet Fusion, Streatham Wine House, The Bull, The Railway and The Hideaway just to name some of the amenities, bars, & restaurants on your doorstep
So please call early to avoid disappointment.
- Open Plan Kitchen / Living Room - 6.7m(21’98ft) X 4.6m (15’09ft) - Wood flooring and Blinds on the window. 2-seated Sofa, Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher, Washing Machine, Hob and Oven.
- Bedroom – 3.7m (12’14ft) X 2.7m (8’86ft) - Carpet,
- Bathroom – 2.1m (6’89ft) X 1.6m (5’25ft) - Tile flooring. Bathtub & Mixed shower, Mirrored, Shower screen, Toilet and sink.
- Streatham enjoys a wealth of stores and supermarkets like Sainsbury (0.3) and Tesco Express (0.5 miles) is nearby for everything you need on a day to day basis. - Add to that the Streatham ice rink at the leisure Centre(1.5 miles) and a gym (1.3 miles), Streatham Odeon Cinema (0.8 miles) along Streatham high street and you’ll find so much to do right on your doorstep.
- Streatham Hill Station(Zone 3) This station can be reached within an 8-minute walk. From Streatham Hill Station you can be at London Bridge in 32 minutes, London Victoria in 18 minutes and Clapham Junction in 10 minutes.
- London Buses routes 50, 57, 109, 118, 133, 159, 201, 250, 255, 319, 333, 417 and P13 and night routes N109, N133 and N137 serve the station.
The Cost & fees:
- Move in cost – £1000 (Rent in advance) + £1153.85 (5 Weeks Security Deposit) = Total £2153.85
- Council Tax - Band B- £1168 Annual - This will be exempt if all parties are students or discount applied accordingly.
- Contract Term: 12 Months (minimum term) 1 Months rent in advance & 5-weeks security deposit
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
If you choose to make an offer based solely on a virtual viewing, then Harvey W James does not accept any liability for errors in the information provided, including but not limited to, measurements, photography and video content in the event that a physical valuation has not been carried out. Should you decide to make an offer on a property, you accept that any representations made in relation to the property may be based on virtual information provided by the Landlord or the Landlords agent. In the event that the valuation was carried out virtually, Harvey W James is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. If in any doubt, you should make additional enquiries before signing the tenancy agreement.
Harvey W James letting agents offer a bespoke, professional, ARLA accredited Lettings & Management service. If you would like a free appraisal to gauge the rental potential of your property or you are considering a buy to let purchase, please feel free to contact Harvey Juttla, Director to arrange an appointment
To EMAIL or PHONE the advertiser, please scroll up this page - there is a box entitled "Contact the advertiser". You can call or email from there.
We have staff moderating our ads 7 days per week, to keep quality high. Please help us in our job and let us know if there is any problem with this ad, e.g.: